LVT Flooring is more and more loved by customers in the home improvement and public installation markets for its superior product performance and rich color matching.For this excellent Flooring material, the simplicity of construction is not a cause for concern, let’s introduce the small knowledge of the installation of LVT flooring!
1. Pre-corrosion is required before installation. Let it stand for at least 24 hours to adapt to the ambient temperature.
2. The ground must be flat, clean and dry without cracks. Asphalt, oil stains, admixtures, etc. may cause discoloration of the Luxury Vinyl Plank floor.
3. Check the absorptivity of the ground floor, do not expose the ground to a close environment, and perform a moisture-proof treatment on the ground according to building standards. A corresponding moisture-proof film is required in the ground.
4. The temperature of the floor to be paved penetrates or is affected by sunlight, and special attention needs to be paid to the height and intensity of the floor.
5. The humidity of the floor to be paved is greater than 75%, and the CCM test method exceeds 2%, which will gradually cause adverse effects from subsequent activities. For marking, use a pencil.